My goal toward my education is to obtain a Bachelor's
Degree. Afterwards I plan to keep going to college for my Masters. Right now
that I am in college I am having difficulty choosing my major. There are many
majors that I have in mind but don't know which one to choose. Some of them
being social workers, or secondary education. I really like working and helping
others that's why these are the main careers I am thinking about. This is a
crucial part of my life because it is the job that I am going to have all my
life, but I really find it hard to choose my career. I am undecided because
besides liking my major I have to take into consideration the job opportunities
each career has. In order to choose my major I have met with a Career Service
Counselor. They are helping me evaluate myself and the things I like. They have
also explained to me each major and their advantages and disadvantages. So I
hope soon I can declared my major. Overall, I think that whatever major I
choose writing classes are really helpful. Writing class helps my goals because
I am going to be writing no matter what. The most important piece of writing is
going to be my thesis once I graduate. Therefore, writing class are helpful
because they make my skills stronger. The advantages are that I am able to have
better diction and reading skills in others. Writing is something I am going to
do in any major I choose no matter which one it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment