Friday, February 17, 2012
Blog 6
Now, that I am in the process of writing my advertisement essay I can tell there is a great difference between my narrative. First of all the tone is different because in my narrative I was able to choose the tone I wanted. While in the ad essay I am limited to the words I choose to describe how the ad wants the audience to view them. This is because in order to describe tone I have to describe how the ad looks. Another difference is the audience because in my ad the main audience are athletes and people who aspire to make a change and be energetic. However, in my literacy narrative the audience can be any nobody because it is express from my point of view. This way the audiences can get a sense of who I am. The genre is also different because in an ad I am refering to an image while the narrative has a different type of genre. For example, the red bull ad has letters that describe how this energy drink makes people be energetic and do extreme things . The purpose is also different because a narrative is from someones point of view and is a story to be told. While my red bull ad has one purpose. Which is to make people energetic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment