For my first graded essay I would like to write about the time I took AP English in high school. This class became significant to me because I had the opportunity to write different types of essays. Not only did I had to write essay but I also had to analyse different types of text. While being enrolled in this class made it a challenge for me because while analysing a certain text I didn't understand the meaning of it. This made it difficult for me because I was not able to write an essay that explained in details what the text was about.
This is a good narrative to write about because I can demonstrate how I overcame the my challenges and improve my writing skills. A con for this essay would be that there are many essays that I can talk about.
Another topic I can discuss when in Elementary school I had to make the transition from Spanish to English. During my first years of school I was in bilingual class. When I entered 3rd grade I had to read and write in English. This transition that I had to make made it difficult for me to know what language I preferred.
This is a good topic to discuss about because I can illustrate the difference between these two languages. A con would be that I would not remember in vivid details since this happen at and early age.
A topic I can talk about is the a speech that I analysed and wrote and essay about it. This essay was significant to me because after rewriting it I earn a good grade.
Writing about this topic is good because it shows that as a writer I can feel proud of something I wrote on my own. But then I would not be able to write about how I came to write the well written essay.
No comments:
Post a Comment